Don't know where to post it, but I get some weird x crashes (gdm
restarts), which all seem to be produced by keypresses. I don't remember
which keys are these, but it happens when I type pretty fast. Logs seem
to have no segmentation faults or other anomalies, clean as nothing
happened.

I also have Nvidia-173 binary driver, Microsoft Natural 4K usb keyboard,
if that matters. I use lubuntu with gdm.

  [natty] X often crashes since upgrade to natty