This bug was fixed in the package mesa - 7.10.3-0ubuntu2

---------------
mesa (7.10.3-0ubuntu2) oneiric; urgency=low

  * debian/control:
    - Make the Breaks against the proprietary drivers unversioned.  A sneaky
      nvidia-current upload broke my sly attempt at avoiding this work.
      The Breaks: should therefore stay unversioned until we know the version
      of the fixed packages.  (LP: #798007)
  * debian/rules:
  * debian/clean:
  * debian/libgl1-mesa-dri-experimental.armel.install.in
    - We don't build i915g on armel as there's no concievable hardware to
      support.  Don't try to install it.  Fixes the build on armel.
 -- Christopher James Halse Rogers <r...@ubuntu.com>   Thu, 16 Jun 2011
20:45:20 +1000

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [Oneiric] Latest mesa (7.10.3) breaks 3D with nvidia-current