So, I've tried the last bisect, and it doesn't work : 2 boots of 10 succeed. So
was wondering if the others was really not working. And the bisect 002 crashes
every time too whereas the bisect 001 worked every times.
For information for every kernel I have to add the option --force-depends.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.

  [Radeon HD 5650 and 5470] Kernel BUG during recovery boot and in
  normal boot (Hybrid graphics)