17.08.2011 13:19, Bryce Harrington пишет:
> Hi Fyodor, just to clarify, you say it "crashes every time after
> wakeup".  Do you mean after doing a suspend/resume that the system locks
> up hard (maybe the mouse pointer moves but system is unresponsive)
> requiring a power cycle via the power button?
>
> Or, do you see the crash notifier dialog pop up but the system doesn't
> actually "lock" up requiring being turned off and back on?
>
> Are you still reproducing the problem with current kernel and X updates
> in oneiric?
>
> About when did you first start noticing the problems start?  Did you see
> it on previous ubuntu versions?  If you only saw it in oneiric did you
> first start seeing it right after upgrading, or only recently after some
> updates?
>

> ** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

Yes, this dialog pops up after every reboot&wake-up. However system is
fully functional. I'm updating system almost every day, and I'm pretty
sure its still in place.
Just updated the system and everything is still the same (
It appeared only on oneric, I'm not sure if this script was in previous
versions.

  [i945gm] GPU lockup  EIR: 0x00000010 PGTBL_ER: 0x00000003