We are experiencing this bug on 3 computers.  All computers are running
Natty 11.04 x86_64 desktop.

After some inactivity by the user, the screen is black and the mouse
pointer is visible and moves with the mouse.

We have not experience this problem when the user logs in the same
computer with Ubuntu Classic (no effects), which we believe disables
Unity.

The file i915_error_state contains: no error state collected

I have attached 2 other files: dmesg.txt and Xorg.0.log (the latter in a
comment to follow.

** Attachment added: "dmesg output from freeze in Natty"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/781402/+attachment/2304726/+files/dmesg.txt

  Ubuntu 11.04 / Unity freezing when screen is 'woken up'