@Zero: Exactly like mine.

By the way, I tested this just now and the desktop is still corrupted
but there is no grainy layer; the areas that are painted, they are
painted properly without corruption, and the rest is painted in white.

Eylem

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Zero <676...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:
> Also I have corruption after suspending, Nividia-9600gt. I will attach
> an screenshot; Curiously it affects the desktop background and
> applications but not menus, modal windows or unity panel dock and
> drawer; they appear on top of the corruption.
>
> ** Attachment added: "Screenshot at 2011-09-09 01:00:12.png"
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/676166/+attachment/2375470/+files/Screenshot%20at%202011-09-09%2001%3A00%3A12.png
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to a
> duplicate bug report (843460).
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/676166
>
> Title:
>  Screen corruption when resuming from suspend
>
> Status in Unity:
>  Triaged
> Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers” package in Ubuntu:
>  Triaged
> Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
>  Triaged
>
> Bug description:
>  When resuming I get oddness on the top around my panel, and oddly
>  enough, an image of my old panel.
>
>  Clicking on the area shows that I'm running the unity panel (I can
>  interact with the application indicators and application menu even
>  though I can't see them) however it looks as if unity is drawing my
>  old gnome panel.
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Screen corruption when resuming from suspend