Public bug reported:

Binary package hint: xserver-xorg-video-intel

I'm currently running the intel video drivers from the xorg-edgers ppa
and kernel 2.6.30 from there also. Sometime I start up Ubuntu and I have
(very) scrambled audio when the video driver is used (e.g. during mouse
scrolling, workspace switches). I have to do more testing, but I can
often just restart Ubuntu and the problem disappears. But it keeps
coming back, haven't found out what triggers it.

Let me know if you have any ideas about the trigger for scrambled audio
or if you want me to post any logs.

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

--
scrambled audio with xorg-edgers packages
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.