Public bug reported:

Hello,

After install ubuntu 9.04 on a asus M51S serie with a HD3400 radeon, I
have some bugs:

Ubuntu is running in low graphic mode
The following error was encountered....

(EE) RADEON(0): NO VALID LINEAR FRAME BUFFER ADRESS
(EE) Screen(s) found but none have a usable configuration

I clic on every prompt and chose

"Run ubuntu in low graphic mode for just one session"

Then I have a notification (blue and grey screen):

Traduction of the french: A X server is working on screen :0 ....(Un
serveur X est déjà en cours de fonctionnement sur l'affichage :0 )

I clic yes

the screen asking was used
the server start on screen :1

(excuse me it's a translation from the french...

(Le numéro d'affichage demandé était utilisé... Ce serveur à donc été
démarré sur l'affichage :1

Please help me...

I test before (when it's not workinf, I remove Xoerg and reinstall it)
the poprietary driver (not work) the radeonhd (not working) the ATI-
DRIVER-INSTALLER... not work...

I'm lost...

** Affects: fglrx-installer (Ubuntu)

--
ubuntu 9.04 + atiradeon HD3400 + CRASH
which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in ubuntu.