Hi Bartosz,

I have looked at Google that Bartosz is a forename.

After update svn and added disable dri, I tried
- first to use the wine menu to change items but it froze
- then I tried again to install a new program but it froze

As attachment you find please the log file.

Regards

Ralf

Am Montag, den 03.08.2009, 19:25 +0000 schrieb Bartosz:

> Hi
> If you installed latest openchrome (It changes very often and you can upgrade
> by type "svn update"),
>  attach your Xorg.0.log file (It is located at /var/log/Xorg.0.log).
>
> It is very important
>
> The build instructions of openchrome available at
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NC20#Ubuntu%20on%20the%20Samsung%20NC20
> and
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenChrome
> is almost the same.

** Attachment added: "Bug_NC20_openchrome#wine_1_file_Xorg.0.log"

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/29836411/Bug_NC20_openchrome%23wine_1_file_Xorg.0.log

--
[PM800] wine/openchrome freeze system
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in ubuntu.