SOLVED, renaming my script from 99-synaptics-touch-resume to
0000_synclient-resume in /etc/pm/sleep.d .
the script codes below
#!/bin/bash

case "$1" in
    thaw|resume)
       DISPLAY=:0.0 su  myuserid -c "exec
/home/myuserid/my-synaptics-touch-resume.sh"
    ;;
esac
exit $?

in the my-synaptics-touch-resume.sh file :
#!/bin/bash
synclient TapButton2=10;
synclient RTCornerButton=3;
synclient RBCornerButton=9;

I think this synclient or touchpad bug should be kept with the user setting on
any condition(reboot,suspend ..)
I hope the Ubuntu support the better multi-touch feature and performance than
OSX
Thanks lot

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.

  xinput and synclient forget user settings on resume