As I reported a duplicate of this: hard to say, as the bug was reported
automatically without my being aware of anything amiss.

I have seen odd lock-ups after resume from memory, most recently a week
or two ago, though I don't know whether they are the same issue - it is
hard to work out anything useful about them, as the backlight is not
enabled, I can only just see that the laptop is stuck in text mode with
what might (but I can't be sure) be a kernel panic backtrace, and the
crash kernel which I installed and tested via sysrq obstinately refuses
to start (as far as I can tell with no backlight).  (Any thoughts,
including possible alternative bugs to listen in on are welcome.)

  [arrandale] GPU lockup  render.IPEHR: 0x01820000