Oh. I totally forgot this issue. In fact this is part of a major issue:
No support in any way for Hybrid-graphics under GNU/Linux. You can close
this issue, but don't mark it as "solved" as it isn't. I switched
distros (to ArchLinux) about 5~6 months ago.

I'm sorry for the delay. But the best thing to do is to provide the best
effort to get Hybrid-graphics cards supported. They are a reality and in
fact all laptops now have this tech/crap on them, so there is no escape
from user frustration in that matter.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu won't finish boot after nVidia proprietary driver install