Le 09/11/2011 04:05, Bryce Harrington a écrit :
> Hey t-papillard,
>

> You filed this bug report against natty, but I see it's still open and
> doesn't appear to have much activity recently.  So, now that oneiric
> is released and stable, this may be a good point for you to upgrade
> and re-test if this issue is still present there.
>
> If it's solved in the new release and you think it's worth backporting
> the fix, please indicate that.  Or if having the fix in the new release
> is good enough, feel free to close out the bug (or let us know and we'll
> close it.)
>
> If it's not solved, leave the bug report open.  I can't promise we'll
> get to it (we get way more bugs filed than we can usually get to), but
> your testing and feedback can help out if and when we do.
>

> ** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Hi Brice,
Thank's to had a look on my pb :

I've installed oneiric version, and this bug is now by passed : when i
try to use my aditional screen on full resolution : ubuntu oneiric
displays a warning. When i translate the french message it in english
thats looks like this  :
"You can't use this resolution because it is over the square of
2048*2048 allowed : please take a lower resolution  or restart un 2D mode"
After restarting my oneiric unity in 2d mode, i'm able to select full
resolution on aditional screen (1280*1024).

In conclusion, it work's fine now and as i haven't my natty version
installed anymore, i think you should close this bug if you have some
tasks more usefull to do.

Thank's again.

Alex

  Asus 1015 PE & Natty: Can't display full resolution in additional
  screen