libvdpau1 is working now a little but not completely. I'm using Ubuntu
12.04 dev with nvidia-current 285.05.09-0ubuntu1, libvdpau1
0.4.1-3ubuntu1 and adobe-flashplugin 11.1.102.55-0oneiric1 now. I'm
getting in videos the state "software video rendering, accelerated video
decoding". Without libvdpau1 I'm getting "software video rendering,
software video decoding". This reduces the cpu usage a little but
StageVideo is still disabled (the cpu usage was much lower with the
official NVIDIA driver and the video showed me that StageVideo was
enabled).

which is subscribed to libvdpau in Ubuntu.

  libvdpau1 is not working