Hmm... I was having a lot of issues, but going into Display in CCC and
changing use graphics processor for scaling to use display for scaling
fixed most of my issues, there are random white bars on the panel still
but other than that, and flickering when I hit the application hotspot
thing. Other than those, its mostly usable now :D

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  GNOME Shell display problems with FGLRX