** Description changed:

  I'm using Precise Pangolin 64bit and since this version, when i do middle
mouse clicks, it's executed several times.
  sometimes one click does 2, 3, or even 4 clicks.

  I don't think this defect is generated by my mouse, because in oneiric (2
days ago) there was no problem.
  I have Microsoft Notebook Mouse 5000

  I don't know, if this is affecting 32bit version of precise as well. And
  i actually don't know if this is the right package (xserver-xorg-input-
  evdev) to report this bug.

  Steps to reproduce:

  Text-Editor Example:
  1. Mark some text somewhere
  2. open text editor like gedit
  3. press middle mouse inside gedit
  4. text is pasted several times

  Webbrowser Example:
  1. Open chromium-browser
  2. do a middle mouse click on a hyperlink
  3. 2 or more tabs are opened for this link
+
+
+ It could be also affecting bluez package. Because the Mouse mentioned above,
is a bluetooth mouse.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  Middle-Mouse clicks executed several times