This bug is, chronologically, a dupe of #935766.  Being earlier, that
one got more users attached to it, but this one had the attention of the
right people.  So someone who knows the policies and practices better
can pick which one to dupe, or what to do.  I haven't marked #935766
closed yet, I was giving it a day or so for more users to report back
happy.

  Left launcher does not revel when in autohide mode on multi-monitor
  setups