Architecture: amd64
Date: Sun Mar  4 11:20:59 2012
InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64
(20120131.2)
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=nl_NL
 LANG=nl_NL.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nvidia-graphics-drivers
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-03-03 (0 days ago)

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  System unstable with nvidia version 295.20 on Quadro NVS 130M