Hello
from a Precise live session and with the extra light, can you please run in a
terminal
apport-collect  945774
Thanks
Fabio
---
Ubuntu Bug Squad volunteer triager
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad

** Description changed:

+ ** translation to english **
+ Problems with xserver on G72 laptop
+
+ Hardware:G72-a01SG,
+ Processor i3,4GB RAM
+ Graphics: HD 5470
+ Since ubuntu 9.04 I always have a black screen when I try to change to ATI
original driver. In newer versions of ubuntu (including 12.04 beta) I already
have a black screen on installation. When I look very close with an extra
light, I can see the installation screen. But still installation is impossible.
I hope someone will give this information to the development team. For Graphics
Cards in processor i3 the same applies.
+ See full activity log
+
+ ==Original description==
  Hardware:G72-a01SG,Processor i3,4GB RAM graphikkarte HD 5470
  Seit ubuntu 9.04 bekome ich immer schwarzen Bildschirm wenn ich versuche auf
ATI original treiber zu wechseln.In späteren versionen von ubuntu(inkludiert
12.04 beta)bekomme ich schon bei Installation schwarzen Bildschirm.Wenn ich
unter das licht schaue sehe leichten Konturdes  installationfenster.Aber
trotzdem installation is unmöglich.Ich hoffe das jemand diese info an
Entwicklungsteam weitergibt.Für Graphikkarte im processor i3 gilt dasselbe

** Package changed: ubuntu => xserver-xorg-video-ati (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: xserver-xorg-video-ati (Ubuntu) => xorg (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.

  Probleme mit xserver on G72  laptop