Public bug reported:

monitor without color, illuminated black screen > http://forum.ubuntu-
fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=855221

via google , no privat }}}}}

Hi, all

I m sorry that here psoter (j have never known how to post the bug to meet
shortly to all English and make a barrier, sorry for the spelling also not yet
put the keyboard fr_CH)
brief

j have run the live kubuntu 4.12 LTS on my laptop samsung amd64beta1
300E7A-S01, c is an Intel Core i5 2430m 64bit LCD with 17.3 16:9 LED HD
+, 1GB GDDR3 WRAM nvidia GT520MX HBR

So a graphic cate that manages the power of 3D and economy of the
battery, very good system, in kubuntu 11.10 there was a manipulation
done with blumee qque thing, easily configurable, short walk ca super

12.04 under this I have started with the 1 x appluier desktopamd64 and
enter on the screen does not change color, therefore I have re starts, I
did check and I F7 nomodeset and j SKIPPED al interface dde live or the
install, wireless connection 30 seconds and I Voil here to post this bug

It's been 10 years since linux jobs j and 5 years with x, k, ubuntu so I
can help as I

beta1

bey

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)