The property id can change. However, you can use a few commands to
detect which property you need to change. Here's how I did it on my
desktop:

Computer@User:~$ xinput list | grep G300
    ↳ Logitech Gaming Mouse G300                id=8    [slave  pointer  (2)]
    ↳ Logitech Gaming Mouse G300                id=9    [slave  keyboard (3)]

Notice the device ID for a keyboard is included. You'll want to use that
ID in the next command.

edward@Odin:~$ xinput list-props 9
Device 'Logitech Gaming Mouse G300':
        Device Enabled (142):   1

Other Stuff that isn't important to us right now will also be printed.
Let's focus on the Device Enabled (142) line. It's set to 1, but we want
it set to 0. To do that, we issue the following command using the two
numbers (9 & 142) that we gathered from the previous commands:

xinput set-prop 9 142 0

This sets the value of 142 within device 9 to 0. Your first two numbers
might be different, but you need the 0 to make sure to turn the keyboard
functionality of the device off so it functions purely as a mouse.

which is subscribed to xinput in Ubuntu.

  Logitech G300 Mouse left mouse click broken