I just updated my 12.04 system and after the udpate, the Disable
Touchpad function combination ( Fn + F8 ) causes my session to logout
instead of disabling the touchpad.  It seems to work once every few
attempts, but when it does, it doesn't seem to persist across
Suspend/Resume.

This is a regression as this was working fine previously ( at least the
main description of disabling the touchpad ).

My system is a Lenovo Thinkpad 410s with Intel graphics, it has an SSD
for it's main drive. It has the following CPU:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

--
Disable Touchpad (Fn-F8) forces logout