This new version of the patch fixes issues in the first version and adds
many more logging paths that needed fixing.

The cause of a bug that was thought to be fixed by this patch has been
found. As such, the only known effect of this patch is to not crash
valgrind when attempting to log in a signal handler. Since this is a
large patch to be adding this late in the cycle, I am marking this bug
as won't fix for precise. We can add it in Q.

** Patch added: "Proposed fix for signal-unsafe logging v2"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/975356/+attachment/3036000/+files/228_sigsafe_logging.patch

** Also affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu Precise)

** Also affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu Q-series)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu Precise)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu Q-series)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu Q-series)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu Q-series)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Chase Douglas (chasedouglas)

  Logging from signal context is unsafe