Hi, I've reported this bug(is the same bug):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers/+bug/976443

I've found the solution, well a partial solution: To install driver from
package provided by Nvidia, you must download it from its website.
To install the driver is necessary reboot the system and start in secure
mode(modo de recuperaciĆ³n in Spanish, well the second option of grub, pardon my
poor English) or terminal/console mode.
Give yourself root privilege:
sudo -s
Then go to location of downloaded file:
cd /path/to/file
give execution permission:
sudo chmod +x driverInstaller_or_downloadedFile.run
Execute the installer:
sudo ./driverInstaller_or_downloadedFile.run
Installer says that nouveau must be disabled, you must accept an continue the
installation.

That works for me, but I did say a partial solution because the refresh
rate is low, With  nouveau or default installation of ubuntu that does
not happen, my desktop was very clear.

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-173 in Ubuntu.

  package nvidia-* failed to install/upgrade: nvidia-* kernel module
  failed to build (Unable to determine the target kernel version.)