I did fresh install of ubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 of 32 bit and 64 bit. For
some reason non gtk3 apps are using default gnome look. Not following
the appearance of the rest of ubuntu. I have created a new profile and
does the same thing.

I reinstalled again Did not have the problem untill I installed the
nvidia drivers and enabled xinerama. I have 3 monitors. 2 nvidia duel
out cards. it appears to be Xinerama doing this and it effects non gtk3
apps.

** Affects: libxinerama (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
ubuntu 12.04 Beta 2: Nvidia Bianary Drivers with Xinerama corupts non GTK3
themes