On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 05:45, BavarianPH <bavaria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ..... yet .... getting rid of unity solves a myriad of problems.

Off topic=on
It looks that mileage varies. I have a Dell Latitude E5500 with EVERY
desktop environment installed you can think of. Tested them all. I had
the least troubles with Unity.

Apart from that during the beta phase it seems that 12.04 is one of
the stablest - just my experience.

Mobile broadband internet the first time works out of the box with all
my sticks without the need of filing a bug. That's the first time for
me.
Off topic=off

I also only noticed that on Unity - and somebody mentioned, that he
has the problem only on his upgraded Dell. - I also have a Dell as
mentioned above. Maybe this helps finding the cause of the problem.
--
Martin Wildam

http://martin.wildam.org/

which is subscribed to libx11 in Ubuntu.

  nautilus assert failure: nautilus: ../../src/xcb_io.c:528: _XAllocID:
  Assertion `ret != inval_id' failed.