I'm guessing running 3.3 kernel isn't going to be very stable for a
while... no chance of the driver changes included in 3.3 to make it into
a 3.2 kernel that will be supported by 12.04 LTS 8( I'm having a fair
bit of kernel panics, and inability to mount btrfs from 3.3, which I can
from the 3.2 included with 12.04.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  Distorted screen on MacBook Air 3,2 (GT216 10de:08a3)