Public bug reported:

OpenGL Error: GL_INVALID_ENUM (UOpenGLRenderDevice::Unlock) is logged
repetitively when ut2004 is launched.  This was seen after the update of
several mesa packages to version 7.11-0ubuntu3.2 (oneiric-updates) from
7.11-0ubuntu3 (oneiric) and not prior.  Parallel to this logging, the
game's video is blank.

I couldn't find source changes for this update, or I would have spent
some time trying to narrow the problem down.

Release:        11.10

Installed mesa packages:
libglapi-mesa
libgl1-mesa-glx
libgl1-mesa-dri
libglu1-mesa
I choose libglu1-mesa as the applicable package, but I'm actually unaware of
which one is problematic.

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  OpenGL error: oneiric-updates -- mesa