Well, I did it again and... terrible! The two first times when you
adjust the resolution, makes the whole Ubuntu crash, except the first
time with only a moving mouse and everything else pretty dead. Then, the
third time I set first the main monitor (mine, with DVI), applied
changes with lower resolution and then set the HD resolution on the
external TV. It was here when finally I could generate the apport with
no crash. I had to choose a lower resolution supported by  both
displays.

Something interesting is that Ubuntu is setting the external TV as the
primary display by default (well, can't blame it as the TV is so much
better than my Samsung monitor xD xD). This could explain why the
dialogs are running away to the TV, as I commented the first time.

Regards.

  Ubuntu 12.04 external TV monitor problem