apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected precise ubuntu

** Description changed:

  Release:      12.04
  Not detect the monitor or graphics card

  In ubuntu 11.10 detected everything perfectly.

  In this O.S tells me that my monitor is laptop ¿laptop? Benq GL2750 27"

  Nvidia Driver detected everything perfectly.

  http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3532/seleccin004.png

- When it comes to the live cd detects everything perfectly, but then when
- you boot the OS does not detect anything
+ When it comes to the live cd detects everything perfectly, but then when you
boot the OS does not detect anything
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
+ Architecture: amd64
+ DistroCodename: precise
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
+ DistroVariant: ubuntu
+ InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
+ NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
+ Package: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau 1:0.0.16+git20111201+b5534a1-1build2
+ PackageArchitecture: amd64
+ ProcEnviron:
+  TERM=xterm
+  PATH=(custom, no user)
+  LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.37-generic 3.2.14
+ Tags:  precise ubuntu
+ Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic x86_64
+ UnreportableReason: Please work this issue through technical support channels
first.
+ UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
+ UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/990492/+attachment/3112974/+files/Dependencies.txt

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  Not detect the monitor or graphics card Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64Bit