This bug is not duplicate: main point of this bug is, that there is no easy way
how to add custom keyboar layout and keep it during Ubuntu upgrading.
I've just upgradet my Ubuntu (Xubuntu) and I have to set up my custom keyboard
layout - agin. This is one of small things which takes frustration from
Ubuntu/Linux using.

which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in Ubuntu.

  no reasonable way of adding custom keyboard layouts