Hi Ildefonso Camargo.
Sorry not to have replied earlier.
To me this bug has been going through 11.10 on to 12.04, it started after one
of the upgrades of Catalyst Centre, (I think around 12.1). Now i have tried
with the proprietary drive offered in Jockey and it's still locking up 2-3
times a day.
I have not been able to determine what causes the lockups, but if I un-install
the proprietary drive and uses the opensource Radeon drive the lockups stops.
Are your using a E-450 with Radeon HD 6320 ?

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Xorg freeze