By the way, thanks to v66r for having inspiring me with the solution of
changing kb layout to an alternative one.

In my case, there is no ill behavior left in the logon screen.

In case it helps (but i'm not sure it can be compared to v66r german setting),
my /etc/defauts/keboard reads like this :
XKBMODEL="pc105"
XKBLAYOUT="fr"
XKBVARIANT="oss"
XKBOPTIONS=""

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  Logitech Wireless keyboard has bad layout on login screen