I checked with Timo Aaltonen about this.  It seems there was some cruft
remaining in his tree when he built the original package which caused
these differences.  The git tree (from which I built the SRU package)
was clean.

However, the cruft causes no harm, so I will upload a new package built
from the shipped package that leaves the cruft bits alone.

which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in Ubuntu.

  patch: added dead_hook and dead_horn to latin keyboard layout