FURTHER NOTES

1)

A clue about these Bugs is that UpGrades tend to reset Settings, in a
big way.

2)

For example, I went into Settings-DeskTop-Menus and turned
off the :

"Windows-List-Menus"

option, by deselecting it.

Now I can mouse-click-grab the screens right along the top bar. So point 2) in
my original
Bug Report is now remedied.

3)

Further to point 3) in my original Bug Report, Pull-Down Munus don't work
within Firefox windows,
either :

This includes Cut & Paste actions. For example, in this Bug Report Firefox
screen I cannot
Cut & Paste by mouse-highlighting and rightclicking, as is usual. This age-old
screen feature is
still working in other non-Firefox screens.

*

- All, for now

*    *

  Screen Controls are Crazy since a recent UpGrade, so a working DeskTop
  is now very difficult to achieve.