Dear Bryce,

You conclude this Bug Report with "won't fix"

Do I have to understand that on this computer I cannot upgrade anymore the
Ubuntu Version I'm using ?
(as reminder this bug appear only with the latest version, no problem with
10.04 on same hardware)
Or even if not fixed in this release, this Bug will be taken into account
for further OS or EOG versions ?

For sure, as workaround, I can always uninstall EOG that became useless for
me and try to install a former version or to use another tool, but it is
the utility basically installed to display pics.

regards
ALe