I have the same bug. I have a four-screen xinerama setup. The tablet is
stretched over the four screens, just as I want. The tablet works fine for
menus and buttons, but not for painting (mypaint, gimp). When I do something
with painting, it appears that the tablet is over-moving. Some examples:
my screen layout is:
+---+---+
| 1 | 2 |
+---+---+
| 3 | 4 |
+---+---+

If I have gimp/mypaint in screen number 3, and my cursor is in the middle of
screen no 3, it paints in the middle of the whole screen: this is in the
top-right corner of screen 3.
The more I move my cursor towards the left-bottom corner of screen 3, the
closer the painting gets to the cursor.
In gimp this only happens when I want to use pressure-sensitivity. If I disable
that in gimps device settings, the painting works as expected.

Here is my lspci -vvnn

** Attachment added: "lspci of my system"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wacom-tools/+bug/301075/+attachment/3173879/+files/lspci.txt

which is subscribed to wacom-tools in Ubuntu.

  stylus input has offset when xinerama is turned on