Bryce (or whoever is also working on X),

This is becoming troublesome because AU is starting to get a bunch of
bug reports instead of questions and it's starting to affect the quality
of the site and it's becoming more burdensome to continually police
these up.

When we instruct people to instead post their bug report to launchpad
they tell us launchpad sent them there, so it's stuck in a vicious loop
right now. If we could reword this text (is an SRU out of the question?)
so we're not blanket telling people to just go to askubuntu it would
really help out. Thanks!

which is subscribed to xdiagnose in Ubuntu.

  Apport's recommendation of Ask Ubuntu is vague