Hi Christopher,
I'm having trouble in the bug feed back.
1)the ubuntu-bug is complaining that I installed a non genuine nvidia ubuntu
driver (i use the swatx ppa)
2) I dont' know which option to check when prompted for (Yes, don't know, I
already know the fix,...)
3) let us know if you need also the display manager log info
4) ther is an error with the log creation:
giuliano@voyager2:~$ ubuntu-bug nvidia-current
cat: /var/log/lightdm/:0.log: No such file or directory

could you please give some info on how to proceed ?

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-180 in Ubuntu.

  [Upstream] LibreOffice repeatedly freezes after resuming laptop from
  sleep