Great.  Here's a start on a list.

I combined and sorted my error logs,  and those attached by Chris and
dahar.  Here is a quick list of broken apport hooks seen there, and not
added to the bug yet.  It doesn't include other kinds of python hooks,
yet, just the apport ones.  I will try to get time to follow up on
these, and to look at the other broken hooks in these logs.

Package: login
  File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/source_shadow.py", line 26

Package: firefox
  File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/source_firefox.py", line 976

Package: thunderbird
  File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/source_thunderbird.py", line 977

Package: mdadm
  File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/source_mdadm.py", line 26

Package: dkms
  File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/dkms_packages.py", line 54

Package: libatasmart4
  File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/libatasmart4.py", line 31

Package: notify-osd
  File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/source_notify-osd.py", line 83

which is subscribed to xdiagnose in Ubuntu.

  Many package hooks not ported to python3