Sorry this is taking so long, Oleksij.  I wish I could reproduce it.

With the current drm-intel-next, do you see both outputs in xrandr even
with the VGA plugged in at boot?  Or does it still not enumerate at all
if VGA is plugged in?

If you use the vesa driver are you able to get both displays going even
with the VGA plugged in at boot?

  only external screen is working with asus zenbook ux31e [eDP1]