Anyway, I already bought Windows 7 for my box and I don't think I'll
bother fighting with these random problems again, I already waited for
several months hoping this would get fixed. I mean really, moving the
mouse kills mouse scroll and it doesn't get patched, in a release which
is supposed to be LTS? Especially considering the bug was reported 2
months prior the release...

Thanks for suggesting solutions and helping anyway. Maybe I'll re-try
Linux when 14.04 comes out, assuming sucha complex things as mouses work
:)

  Mouse scrolling works randomly with games using DGA for mouseinput