Hi to all :)
I have temp fix for that.
The long story short is:
I just make configured xorg.conf file and copy it to /etc/X11. And of course
RESTART! :)
Now i have native 1080p without more issues/errors, but resolution is
permanently locked to 1080p/60Hz
If this is ok for you, here is the configured xorg.conf in the attachment.
I know that is a temp fix, not proper fix, but ...
This is the world of Linux :)

Pls someone to test the fix and confirm :)

** Attachment added: "Temp fix for 1080p res vmware ubuntu guest that missing"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/969154/+attachment/3245774/+files/xorg.conf

  Unable to set 1920x1080 resolution in Ubuntu 12.04 Beta2 as a VMWare
  Workstation 8 guest