@kenorb
Thanks for looking into this bug.
I have read through the bugs you suggested.
for 966744 My bug does not relate to suspend if i suspend with ATI proprietary
driver installed the computer locks up completely.
As for 988008 it is only sometimes that the mouse cursor are able to move, most
times the computer just freezes.
In 1007904 i'm on kernel 3.2.0-27 and still have freezes.

Are there anything i can do to to help getting this bug fixed?

Thank you.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Xorg freeze