Hi Ricardo,

I noticed this isn't uploaded to -proposed yet (that I can tell), so
have freshened your debdiff up and uploaded it.

A made a few minor changes.  I changed the number from
1.11.4-0ubuntu10.7 to 1.11.4-0ubuntu10.8 since there's been another SRU
made recently.  I renumbered the patches from 5xx to 2xx, because the
5xx series are really only for patches to the input stack (yes, it's
really confusing...)

We also manage the X stack packaging in git (see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/GitUsage).  I've committed your debdiff to our
git tree, so it can be tracked.

  X11 crashes with seg fault when running QT5 based applications on a
  Pandaboard with the SGX driver