Hello!
   Customer

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work experience to
obtain a fully verifiable Unievrsity Dgeree. Bcahelors, Docotrate or Bachleors.

Regardless of your location, you can receive a degree in your desired field.
All you need is sufficient knowledge, military, or professional experience and
you are on your way to an instant degree in your relevant field.

Earn as deserved. Obtain a Dgeree!. Unlock the doors.

CALL US TODAY AND GIVE YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE THE CHANCE TO EARN YOU THE
HIGHER COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE!

-------------------------
Give us a call NOW!

+ 1 - 646 - 537 - 1732
Please leave us your:
1) Your Name
2) Your Country
3) Phone No. with countrycode if outside USA

We will get back to you ASAP

Do Not Reply to this Email.
We do not reply to text inquiries, and our server will reject all response
traffic.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  [MASTER] [GT21x] X freeze/crash with nouveau driver