Every time I reboot or shutdown I get a crash in firegl_sig_notifier;
This looks very similar to bug 750437 but I don't get a full stack trace
to capture (see attached screenshot).  This started happening in the
last 7 days (hard to be exact but it was working OK).  I also noticed
that I now only get a text based splash screen during boot - might be
related?

Ubuntu Oneiric 11.10
Upgrade from Natty
Dell Studio 15 Laptop

** Affects: fglrx-installer (Ubuntu)

--
firegl_sig_notifier crash on shutdown or reboot
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/865984