i'm getting suspicious about this issue... i've upgraded memory on my laptop
and i feel that it works better now... i wonder how much memory do you guys
have... i think that issue always come to the surface when the system starts to
swap memory to the hard disk.
I'm gonna investigate this more in the future.

Before i've had 2gb of ram. Now i have 6gb so the system really never
swaps.

  [sandybridge-gt1] GPU lockup with WARNING: at
  /build/buildd/linux-3.2.0/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.c:413
  __gen6_gt_wait_for_fifo+0x94/0xa0 [i915]()