No, having experienced this for several weeks after I reported this bug,
my experience is that this bug is more likely to occur if you have many
different 3D programs open at once. The load and broken queries the more
likely is this bug to occur. Going in powersaving mode greatly speeds up
the process (Sometimes even only 10 seconds after login!).

The following kernel command-line is a working work-around for this problem:
(Not sure which parts do the magic yet)
 i915.i915_enable_rc6=0 i915.i915_enable_fbc=0 i915.semaphores=1 acpi_osi=Linux
pcie_aspm=off

  [arrandale] GPU lockup  render.IPEHR: 0x02000000