I have tested the "nvidia-current 304.43-0ubuntu2" driver with 12.10
beta 1.

As with 12.04, video from my Nvdia card is flawless when booting
directly into the standard kernel.  However, when attempting run Ubuntu
12.10 as dom0 in Xen using the "nvidia-current 304.43-0ubuntu2" driver,
my screen invariably goes blank just after seeing the initial Ubuntu
splash screen. and always before the LightDM login screen is displayed.

I'll just add that, at least currently, I can load Unity under Ubuntu
12.10 as dom0 in Xen using the default "nouveau" driver.   However,
video under Ubuntu 12.10 as dom0 in Xen is slow and choppy with the
"nouveau" driver.   I'll report that bug elsewhere when I get a chance.

  Xorg freeze with NVidia GT 610 graphics card  under Xen